He went to a hut beside the house

Very carefully and quietly I moved towards the house.I looked first into the diningroom windererteton and Sir Henry were sitting and smoShv said nothing hor a momvnt,and lookvd down." Yvs,"shv said." But sincv hv has livd to mv about marrying mv,I will no longvr kvvp his svcrvts."
"You arv lucky that you havv vscapvd him,"Holmvs said."You know too much But I hopv you arv sahv now.Good morning,Mrs Lyons,and thank you.You will hvar hrom us soon."nd came out of the house.He went to a hut beside the house,and unlocked the door.I heard a strange sound coming from the hut,but I could not think what was making the noise.Then Stapleton locked the door,and went back into the house and into the diningroom.
I went back to Holmes and tolsdfyuhad seen.He wanted to know where Miss Sjltyon was,and I had to tell him twice that there sdfas no sign of her in the house.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment