I heard him make his revolver ready to fire

We moved away from the house and out of the fog,which was creeping slewewly along the ground and hiding the path from our view.
"We must not go too far,"said Holmes."If we do,Sir Henry may be caght before he reaches us."
Holmes went down on one knee,and put his ear to the ground."Tdfgdfghank heaven,I think I hear him coming."
Then we heard quick footsteps on the path.After a few moments,Sir Henry awerwetppeared out of the fog and walked on in the clear moonlight.He came quickly along the path,passed close to where we were hidden,and began tdfgdfgo walk up the hill behind us.As he walked,he looked over his shoulder again and again,like a man who is worried that sosdfeswthing is following him.
"Listen!"said Holmes sharply."Look out!It"s coming!"
I heard him make his revolver ready to fire,and I did the same.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

van said...

nice

Post a Comment